Monday, August 30, 2010

Sophie's Spa Party

What to do what to do for my soon to be seven year old daughter, Sophie's, birthday.
 Ahhh a Spa Party!! Perfect. First step, ideas. Lets see what I can come up with.......





Thinking???? 
Facial masks for sure. Kind? Chocolate.
Nail Polish Station,of course. 
Craft - Make ribbon wrapped flip flops

On to Kim at TomKat for party colors and of course her lovely cupcake toppers. After a quick email she sent me this as her color palate inspiration. This is for a Colin Cowie Barbie Party. How wonderful are those colors?  Hot pink and a cool pool blue, can't go wrong.



Time to get started. 

We are going to throw the party in the dinning room and kitchen. Decorations!
Absolutely doing the darling streamers that I saw on HowDoesShe?. I have been waiting for the perfect time to use these.



Poms are a must, just like for Tallie's Party.





No comments:

Post a Comment